2019 - 2020 Academic Year Tuition Fee Schedule
English for Academic Studies (EAS)
|Program fee for four months|
|Tuition fee for two months|
Diploma/Graduate (Post-graduate)/Certificate Programs
(Excluding Practical Nursing Diploma program)
|Tuition (2 semesters) Diploma||$12,500|
| Tuition (2 semesters)|
Fall 2019, for students starting in Level 1 and for the balance of their program
| Tuition (2 semesters)|
Fall 2019, for students starting in Level 2 and for the balance of their program
Degree Programs (and Practical Nursing Diploma program)
|Tuition (2 semesters) Degree||$13,800|
All estimated values are listed in Canadian dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Payment and Key Dates
Please refer to your Letter of Acceptance for your payment key dates.
A $1,500 mandatory, non-refundable tuition deposit is required in order to secure a place in the program.
Should you defer to another available intake, any fees paid will transfer to the new intake, however, deposit payment remains non-refundable if you do not supply proof of a visa refusal. *See withdrawal and refund policy below.
For students who register and attend classes, the tuition deposit is part of the student’s tuition fees and reduces the tuition owed.
Should a student’s visa be refused and the International Office is provided with a copy of the visa rejection letter, tuition will be refunded less the $200.00 college administrative fee.
Your deposit is applied to your tuition, however you are still required to pay the balance of tuition owing by the due dates specified in your Letter of Acceptance.
Key Due Date for payments – when you should pay
|Program of Study - Start Date||Deposit Due Date - International Students||Balance of Fees - Due Date|
|Fall Semester||30 days from date of acceptance1||June 17, 2019|
|Winter Semester||30 days from date of acceptance1||October 15, 2019|
|Spring Semester||30 days from date of acceptance1||February 11, 2020|
1 as indicated in the offer letter
Key dates are for reference and subject to change without notice. Please refer to the dates provided in your Letter of Acceptance for more accurate information. ** A $150 charge will be applied to payments received after due date as posted on the student portal.
Make an international payment to the college
Conestoga College has partnered with three leading international payment processors: CIBC International Student Pay, Western Union Global Pay for International Students and Flywire. These services allow you to make a payment to Conestoga through a wire transfer or credit card payment directly from your home country.
Payments can be made quickly and in your home currency and are typically applied to your student account within five business days of being received by the college.
In addition to Western Union and Flywire, we continue to accept online payments through web banking or direct transfer from your bank branch. We also accept international money orders, bank drafts or certified cheques.
Choose the payment option that works best for you.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) International Student Pay
Conestoga College has partnered with CIBC International Student Pay to offer a secure online portal for International Students to make tuition payments in their local currency.Benefits of the International Student Pay Platform:
- Security of a Leading Canadian Financial Institution: With CIBC you can trust that your payment will be transferred in a secure and timely manner.
- Enhanced Student Experience: Easily make payments in your preferred currency through an intuitive online portal.
- Access to Preferred Foreign Exchange Rates: With CIBC International Student Pay you will have access to the competitive foreign exchange rates CIBC is providing to Conestoga College.
- Diverse Payment Methods: The following payment methods are currently available through CIBC’s International Student Pay platform: International Bank Wire, ACH Direct Debit for U.S. bank accounts, Visa & MasterCard debit and credit cards, and China UnionPay credit and debit cards.
- Student Support: CIBC International Student Pay provides customer service support through a dedicated and responsive team.
- End-to-End Communication: CIBC International Student Pay provides payment status updates and reminders to facilitate timely payment to Conestoga College
Western Union Global Pay For International Students
The Western Union's GlobalPay for International Students option allows you to pay the Canadian dollar tuition fees in the currency of your choice.
Note: This is not a payment through Western Union Agent locations (except in the case of some payments from India). You will simply be paying a Western Union Bank account and then Western Union transfers the funds to Conestoga College in Canadian dollars.How to Make a Payment
- Navigate to the Western Union GlobalPay for Students payment option page.
- Provide Student/Payer Information
- Complete the required fields (Conestoga College student ID number, student's first and last name, email address, etc.) and select Next.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay in Canadian dollars and select Next.
- Select the currency that you would like to pay in from the drop down list. You will notice on the right-hand side that you now see the amount you will be paying in the currency selected. Select Next.
- Select the checkbox if you would like to receive the payment instructions via email.
- Complete other fields as listed if the payer is not the student then select Next.
- Review the conditions and select the checkbox, then select Submit.
NOTE: You may need to temporarily allow pop-ups on your computer in order to view the payment instructions.
- Print your payment instructions and make the payment. For most countries this will be by wire at your bank.
- Instruct your bank to wire transfer funds to the Western Union bank account indicated on your payment instructions.
- The reference number on the payment instructions is very important. It must be included on your payment in order for the funds to be correctly and promptly applied to your student fee account. A reference number should not be used more than once. If you are making a second payment, or have a quote that has expired, please go through Steps 1-3 again to get new payments instructions with a new reference number.
- The payment must be sent within 72 hours of the quote or Western Union shall use the current exchange rate to convert the currency. The expiry of the quote is indicated on the bottom of the payment instructions that you have printed.
- While the transfer is in progress, your account will continue to show the outstanding amount.
- Conestoga College will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student account, generally two to five days after your local bank initiates payment.
* If your local currency is not an option available in the system, you will need to choose another currency on the list to arrange your payment, or contact Western Union for more information. The subject line should read ‘Western Union payment issue'. Please indicate what currency you are trying to pay in, or where you are trying to pay from, and what the precise issue is.
** When paying from China or India, you will be given your rate when you process your transfer per the payment instructions.
*** For payments from India, China and South Korea, you will be instructed to pay on a particular website or bank (e.g. ICICI for India)
You may wish to access the following video which explains the Western Union GlobalPay for International Students process.
How to Make a Payment
- Navigate to the Conestoga Flywire payment page at conestogac.flywire.com and enter the exact payment amount you owe in Canadian dollars and the country you will pay from.
- From the options that appear, select the payment method and currency that work best for you.
- Create an account (enter your name, email and password to create an account), login to your existing Flywire account, or complete your payment as a guest. Then, follow the prompts to enter your payer and student details to initiate your payment booking.
- Review and confirm the information for your payment. If you are paying by bank transfer, you will receive a deadline by which you should go to your bank and complete the payment (this deadline is not associated with your educational institutional deadline).
- You may also enter your mobile phone number if you would like to receive a payment status update via text.
- Bank transfer: After creating your payment request, follow the banking instructions provided to send your funds to the bank account details indicated.
- Credit Card: Enter your credit card information online to complete your payment. Please be sure to enter in the correct details before the page expires.
- Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account or by visiting your tracking link at any time. At the top of the page you will notice a payment status bar. This will be updated throughout each step of the process. Flywire will also send an email (or text) confirmation when your payment has been delivered to Conestoga.
Flywire offers customer support via telephone, email, online and through live chat available 24/7 no matter your time zone. Simply click the help button from Flywire’s website to access the customer service information.
You may also find the Support Team’s contact details here: https://www.flywire.com/contact/.
Paying from India with Flywire
I have a loan from an Indian bank or financial institution. Can I use Flywire?
Yes, loan holders can use Flywire to make tuition payments. After making your payment request, you will be provided with an “Authorization Letter” along with the bank instructions from your Flywire student account dashboard. The authorization letter will demonstrate that Flywire is acting as the only and official authorized international payment processor and the end recipient of your payment is your educational institution.
Students receiving loans should provide the “Authorization Letter” to their banking institution and insist they send the payment to our Flywire account in India without delay. If the loan company has any questions they can contact Flywire’s Customer Support Team.
How does sending funds from India work?
Once you initiate a payment request through Flywire, you will see the available payment methods, which might include bank transfer or debit/credit card options. You can select the option that is best for you and enter in the payer and student information to create a payment request. Next, you can download your payment instructions for the necessary account details and steps to complete the payment to Flywire.
If you choose a bank transfer, you will be able to download Flywire’s bank instructions to complete the transfer with your bank once you create your payment request. You can choose to pay through National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) or Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
For some transfers in Indian rupees, the Indian government and the Reserve Bank of India require an LRS Declaration form (fully titled A2 cum LRS Declaration) to transfer funds abroad. If this form is needed it will be noted in your payment instructions and can be submitted by following the steps in your tracking link. The payer is required to fill it out, and send the form along with a valid proof of national ID. If this form is not submitted, it can result in delays or the cancellation of your payment. The contact details of our local partner in India can be found in your payment instructions. You can access these payment instructions at any time from your Flywire account or by visiting your tracking link sent via email.
For more information about how to complete your payment from India, please refer to Flywire’s Help Center which contains articles and frequently asked questions. Follow this link: https://help.flywire.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002662834-Paying-from-India. You may also contact their Customer Support Team at any time.
My bank is asking for my school’s account and routing number and a SWIFT code. What should I do?
Flywire will provide all of the necessary bank details when you book a payment through the Flywire payment portal. The bank should follow the payment instructions and use the details included to complete the transfer. We also recommend that you provide your bank with the payment Authorization Letter that is included with the payment instructions as it explains Flywire’s partnership with Conestoga.
For more assistance using Flywire, please visit Flywire’s website.
You may pay your tuition online via Web banking through most Canadian banks. You will be required to set-up Conestoga College as a vendor for payment purposes in order to do so. Your student ID number will be used as your account number to associate your payment to your student account.
You may also visit your local bank branch to initiate your payment.
Canadian Money Order, Bank Draft or Certified Cheque
Remit a Canadian money order, bank draft or certified cheque. Please remember to include your student number on all payments sent to the College.
Payable to 'Conestoga College' at the following address:
International Education Office
299 Doon Valley Drive
Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 4M4 Canada
Refund Policy & Withdrawals
International Refund Policy
Withdrawal within 10 business days of the beginning of a semester or the beginning of the period for which the student paid fees in the case of a non-semester or continuous intake program of instruction, the student shall receive:
- a refund of the full tuition and ancillary fees for the semester less a $200.00 administrative fee if withdrawal is made prior to the non-refundable deposit due date.
- a refund of the full tuition and ancillary fees for the semester or program less the non-refundable deposit if withdrawal is made after the deposit due date *or if withdrawal is made after a deferral admission had been given.
- a refund in full of any tuition and ancillary fees paid in advance for subsequent semesters.
- a refund in full of any fees paid in advance for subsequent semesters. This also applies to students who do not register on a semester basis.
Should your visa be rejected by the Canadian Embassy, your full tuition will be refunded less the $200.00 college administration fee.
A copy of the Official Refusal Letter from the Canadian Embassy must be scanned and sent to the International Office by email as soon as possible.
ALL REFUNDS ARE PAYABLE TO THE STUDENT ONLY. THE COLLEGE WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND TO A THIRD PARTY.
For refund information, including follow-up and refund processing inquiries, please contact