Please find access to the information you need to apply to Conestoga College as an international student below. Our International Admissions team is available to assist you every step of the way.
To apply, please submit all new applications as an Ontariocolleges.ca using the following links:
- Applicants: If you are a new applicant applying on your own, apply here.
Agents reviewing applications prior to November 1, 2018 please use the Conestoga International Portal.
Agents reviewing applications made after November 1, 2018 please log into the Ontariocolleges.ca International Agent Portal.
To review the status of an application, accept an offer, upload supporting documentation and download letters of acceptance:
- Applicants applying after November 1, 2018, should login here to access the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal.
- Note: Do not use the Ontariocolleges.ca domestic student application link. Only the links provided above, should be used to apply as an international applicant.
Within the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal, you will be able to:
- Create an international application to Conestoga College
- View a list of available programs
- Pay the $100.00 application fee (payments made via Flywire)
- Submit an application for review (i.e., following payment)
- Upload supporting documentation (i.e., transcripts, study permits etc.)
- View the status of your application(s)
- Print Letters of Acceptance
- Confirm acceptance of an offer
- Update your personal information
Note: As an applicant, registration at the link above is required for full access.
If you have an existing Ontariocolleges.ca International username and password please enter it to access the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal. Note: previously created Conestoga International portal usernames and passwords will not work at the link above.
Ontariocolleges.ca domestic applications for International students will not be accepted. For new international applications, a new username and password must be created through the new Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant portal.
Completed applications with fully paid application fees will be processed in a timely manner. Upon payment through Flywire it is important you return to your application to select “submit”. You (or your agent) will be advised via email notification if additional supporting documents or information is still required. Processing of applications can only occur once all information has been received.
Incomplete applications will be held as long as the program remains open. After a program has closed, an incomplete application will also be closed.
For additional questions about applying as an international applicant to Conestoga College, please email email@example.com.
For support inquiries related to your username or password on the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.