The following information will help you apply to Conestoga College as an international student. Our International Admissions team is available to assist you every step of the way.
Applicants: Please submit all new applications through the Ontariocolleges.ca international applicant portal. Note: Do not use the Ontariocolleges.ca application link for domestic students. Domestic applications for international students will not be accepted.
Agents: Log in to the Ontariocolleges.ca international agent portal.
Within the Ontariocolleges.ca International Portal, you can:
- Create an international application to Conestoga College
- View a list of available programs
- Pay the $100.00 application fee (payments made via Flywire)
- Submit an application for review (i.e., following payment)
- Upload supporting documentation (e.g. transcripts, study permits, etc.)
- View the status of your application(s)
- Print Letters of Acceptance
- Confirm acceptance of an offer
- Update your personal information
Completed applications with fully paid application fees will be processed in a timely manner. Upon payment through Flywire, it is important you return to your application to select “submit”. You (or your agent) will be advised via email notification if additional supporting documents or information is still required. Processing of applications can only occur once all information has been received.
Incomplete applications will be held as long as the program remains open. After a program has closed, an incomplete application will also be closed.
For additional questions about applying as an international applicant to Conestoga College, please email email@example.com.
For support inquiries related to your username or password on the Ontariocolleges.ca International Applicant Portal, please contact